For Immediate Release
WXXI HOSTS NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY ELECTION DEBATE, A VOICE OF THE VOTER PRESENTATION
DATE: Tuesday, August 31, 2010
TIME: 7 p.m.
WHERE: WXXI Studios, 280 State Street, Rochester, NY 14614
FORMAT: Democratic candidates Richard Brodsky, Sean Coffey, Eric Dinallo, Kathleen Rice and Eric Schneiderman have been invited to come together to present their platforms, and answer questions for panelists.
MODERATOR: Julie Philipp, WXXI News Director
PANELISTS: WXXI's Bob Smith, Democrat & Chronicle’s Jill Terreri, and 13 WHAM TV's Sean Carroll.
MEDIA CONTACT: Kristin Tutino, WXXI, 258-0253
• Arrive as early at 6:15 p.m., and no later than 6:45 p.m.
• A pool feed will be made available. ENG trucks should Contact Jan Pazral at 258-0294 for parking information. For technical questions, please contact Kent Hatfield at 303-1816.
• Space permitting, you will be allowed in studio to watch the show. We will also have viewing in the conference room just outside the studio.
• Cameras are allowed in studio before and after taping begins, but cameras can not be used during the taping.
• It will be up to the candidates as to whether they will address the press after the program.
• Parking is available in the High Falls Garage – just south of WXXI. Parking in the WXXI Visitor Garage is reserved for guests taking part in the program.
Press Release Index