For Immediate Release
THE 26TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT CANDIDATES PARTICIPATE IN A
VOICE OF THE VOTER DEBATE AT WXXI
DATE: Wednesday, May 18, 2011
TAPE TIME: 5:30 p.m.
PANELISTS: Carlet Cleare, WXXI; Jim Ranney, WNED (Buffalo); Jill Terreri, Democrat & Chronicle; and Sean Carroll, 13WHAM-TV
MODERATOR: Julie Philipp, News Director, WXXI
FORMAT: The candidates will share their platforms and answer questions
BROADCAST: Thursday, May 19 at 8 p.m. on WXXI-TV/HD (DT21.1/cable 1011
The debate will also be broadcast by C-Span, WNED Think Bright TV and WNED-AM, Buffalo, and WBFO-FM, Buffalo. Check listings for times.
VOICE OF THE VOTER
• A pool feed will be made available. For technical questions, please contact Kent Hatfield at (585) 303-1816. ENG trucks should also contact Kent for parking information.
• Space permitting, you will be allowed in studio to watch the show. We will also have viewing in the conference room just outside the studio.
• Cameras are allowed in studio before and after taping begins, but cameras can not be used during the taping.
• It will be up to the candidates as to whether they will address the press after the program.
• Parking is available in the High Falls Garage – just south of WXXI. Parking in the WXXI Visitor Garage is reserved for guests taking part in the program.
Press Release Index