CONGRESSWOMAN LOUISE SLAUGHTER AND COUNTY EXECUTIVE MAGGIE BROOKS PARTICIPATE IN VOICE OF THE VOTER DEBATE
WHAT: Voice of the Voter Debate between Congresswoman Louise Slaughter (D) and County Executive Maggie Brooks (R)
WHEN: Friday, October 19, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. (1 hour)
WHERE: WXXI Studios, 280 State Street, Rochester, NY 14614
MEDIA CONTACT: Kristin Tutino, WXXI 585/259-5884
FORMAT: Slaughter and Brooks will participate in a Voice of the Voter debate, and will answer questions posed by a panel of reporters and citizens.
VIEWING AFTER THE BROADCAST: Monday, October 22, 2012
TWITTER HASHTAG: #vovdebate to follow or tweet
• A ‘center cut’ SD analog video and audio pool feed will be made available. For technical questions, please contact Kent Hatfield at (585) 303-1816. ENG trucks should also contact Kent for parking information.
• Space permitting, you will be allowed in studio to watch the show. We will also have viewing in the conference room just outside the studio.
• Cameras are allowed in studio before and after the taping, but cameras cannot be used during the taping.
• It will be up to the candidates as to whether they will address the press after the program. If they agree, they can be interviewed on the set.
• Parking is available in the High Falls Garage – just south of WXXI. Parking in the WXXI Visitor Garage is reserved for guests taking part in the program.
Press Release Index