Open to children ages 4-12 years old who reside in the WXXI viewing area: prizes will be awarded in three age categories.
All entries must be postmarked by Nov. 1, 2008
Winners will be selected by November 10th.
Rules: See below
Download Coloring/Caption Contest and Rules (.PDF)
Acrobat Reader required to read this file. Get Acrobat Reader.
1. Contest is open to children ages 4-12 who reside in the WXXI viewing area.
2. Only 1 entry, per child, is permitted.
3. WXXI Employees’ children are not eligible to participate.
4. To enter, color the Martha Speaks picture and fill in Martha’s caption bubble with what you think Martha might say.
*Children who are 4, 5 or 6 may dictate to their parent or guardian for Martha’s caption. Martha’s words must be imagined by the child but the adult may write for the 4, 5 or 6 year old.
*Captions by children ages 7-12 must be in the child’s own writing.
5. Fill out the entry information below then mail completed entry and colored picture/caption to:
Attn: J. Levy, Education Department
P.O. Box 30021
Rochester, NY 14603-3021
6. Entries must be post marked by Saturday, November 1st, 2008.
7. One grand prize winner will be chosen in the following age categories: 4-6, 7-9 and 10-12.
8. Winners will be selected by November 10th, 2008. Winners will be notified and awarded prizes via U.S. mail soon after decisions are made.
9. WXXI is not responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or late entries.
10. All entries become the property of WXXI Public Broadcasting Council.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.